At Youth & Family Counseling, we are passionate about our mission to develop healthy individuals, strong families, and thriving communities. Our core values—integrity, respect, collaboration, empowerment, and excellence—guide our work and help us deliver quality, compassionate therapy and counseling services for all.
There are no openings at this time.
YFC's compensation philosophy has two primary objectives:
- Attract a highly qualified workforce through a competitive total rewards package relative to other area non-profit counseling agencies
- Retain and motivate our workforce by encouraging and recognizing performance, professional development and growth, and the YFC core values
In order to accomplish these objectives, YFC strives to provide a compensation program that is: 1) viewed as competitive by our employees, 2) within our financial ability to pay, and 3) flexible to accommodate the agency’s business needs.
In addition to competitive salaries, YFC offers a total rewards package designed to promote the well-being and development of all employees. It includes:
- Health insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan with company match
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Flexible scheduling
- Clinical supervision and consultation groups
- Free CEUs for clinical staff
YFC offers two internships each academic year (August-June) to graduate students enrolled in the second year of master's degree programs in social work or counseling. Applications are considered in the winter for placement for the following fall. Students who wish to learn more about clinical internships at YFC should contact YFC Clinical Director Gina Tober at gtober@CounselingForAll.org or 847-367-5991 x32.