As a recognized source of mental health information in Lake County, YFC offers speaker programs on specific mental health topics. Whether you are looking for a short talk (10-20 minutes) or a longer workshop (60-90 minutes), we are happy to be of service. Each program features information presented by experts, a question-and-answer period, and a suggested reading list for additional information.
Below are some of our presentations for parents.
- for parents of 2-12 year-olds
- Supporting Your Children Through Divorce
- for parents of children and teens
- Mental Health Concerns in Teens and Young Adults
- for parents of high school and college-age children)
Our therapists have a wealth of knowledge on a variety of issues. If you don’t see your topic of interest on this list, we may be able to customize a talk or workshop for your group. To request a speaker program, please contact:
Bri Roberts, Clinical Operations Manager
(847) 367-5991 ext. 13