YFC’s Move for Your Mind Virtual 5K was created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic as a safe, fun, and community-friendly way to raise awareness and support for YFC’s programs and services. This event is an opportunity to engage in healthy activities that stimulate the mind and body while directly supporting mental health services that our community relies on!
Anytime between July 3 and July 11, 2021
You choose your location! Run in your local forest preserve, walk and push the stroller around the block with your family, or hit your treadmill at home all while supporting mental health services.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Register for $35 by June 15 and receive an event T-shirt!
- Pick up your T-shirt at YFC in Libertyville between June 29 and July 9; details will be emailed to you.
- All participants age 16 and older who pay the registration fee will receive an event T-shirt.
- If you have younger ones who’d like a T-shirt, you may purchase one separately by June 15 here.
- Run, jog, walk, skip, or roll where you want and when you want between July 3 and July 11.
- Send us a selfie before, during, or after the event to show your support for mental health and get a chance to win a gift card to a local business!